Term And CondtitonsSIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1 Acceptable Use Policy.
Under this Agreement, User shall comply with TimeWebHosting.com's then current Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by TimeWebHosting.com, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the "Terms of Service"), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. User hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. TimeWebHosting.com does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the "User Content"). User Content includes content of User's and/or users of User's Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your users content and activities on Your Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, TimeWebHosting.commay immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by User of the AUP. In the event TimeWebHosting.com takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, TimeWebHosting.com shall not refund to User any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. User hereby agrees that TimeWebHosting.com shall have no liability to User or any of User's users due to any corrective action that TimeWebHosting.com may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
2 Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.* The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the "Initial Term"). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to User. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term".
* This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled; At anytime by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice, provided that we may charge You a minimum $35.00 charge as an early cancellation fee.
If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and cancelled within thirty (30) days of sign-up, the User will, upon request, receive a full refund of all hosting fees. Requests for these refunds should be made through our Support Team. Refunds made for a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee will not include domain registration fees or setup fees, nor will they include any fees for additional services that are purchased in the first thirty (30) days. If your plan includes a free domain name and You cancel within the first 30 days, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund. If you do not wish to keep the domain name, TimeWebHosting.com will take possession of the domain and the fee will not be charged.
The thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for other payment methods.
o by TimeWebHosting.com in the event of nonpayment by User, o by TimeWebHosting.com, at any time, without notice, if, in TimeWebHosting.com's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, User is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or User's use of the Services disrupts or, in TimeWebHosting.com's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, TimeWebHosting.com's business operations and/or o by TimeWebHosting.com as provided herein.
* If You cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to TimeWebHosting.com, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
o You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
o TimeWebHosting.com may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, cancellation fees, and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Anti-Spamming Policy or Domain Policy;
If your plan includes a free domain name, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund. If you do not wish to keep the domain name, TimeWebHosting.com will take possession of the domain and the fee will not be charged.
and/or o We may charge You one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above). o Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by TimeWebHosting.com, unless a later date is specified in such request.
TimeWebHosting.com may terminate this Agreement, without penalty,
o if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, Terms of Service or regulatory reason, by giving User as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
* Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20 of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other Terms of Service or equitable rights or remedies to which TimeWebHosting.com may be entitled. * You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by TimeWebHosting.com If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at billing@ TimeWebHosting.com
3 User's Responsibilities.* User is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the User Content and the goods or services provided through the User Web site.
* User will cooperate fully with TimeWebHosting.com in connection with TimeWebHosting.com's provision of the Services. User must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for User to use the Services. Delays in User's performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for TimeWebHosting.com's performance of its obligations that depend on User's performance on a day for day basis. User must provide complete, correct and genuine contact information in the Registration Form and update such information as necessary from time to time so it remains complete, correct and genuine at all times; failure to do so may result in suspension or cancellation of Services. User will notify TimeWebHosting.com of any change in User's mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
* User assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the User Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
* Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups. User is also responsible for ensuring that the User Content and all aspects of the User Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by TimeWebHosting.com to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by TimeWebHosting.com from time to time. TimeWebHosting.com shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by TimeWebHosting.com to provide the Services.
* User is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the User Web site and User Content.
* TimeWebHosting.com does not maintain backup copies of User Web sites or e-mail. TimeWebHosting.com cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a Web site will always be available. Users should always copy all content of a Web site to a local computer and TimeWebHosting.com strongly suggest that Users make an additional copy (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of the files.
* User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login and billing information. TimeWebHosting.com is not liable for any account disputes that may arise between various parties holding account login information. TimeWebHosting.com is not responsible for any changes made to the account or any information that has been modified by User, or any parties authorized by User, to access the control panel. User is responsible for updating and maintaining contact and billing information with TimeWebHosting.com. Any changes to the User contact information must be made using the account control panel or by contacting our Support Team. User is responsible for ensuring that TimeWebHosting.com is able to notify the User for technical, billing or other issues or purposes deemed necessary by TimeWebHosting.com to maintain the account.
* Free Web Hosting. If you have enrolled in a free plan, your Web site may carry advertising HTML for TimeWebHosting.com or a third party, which could include different types of advertisements, including banners or pop-ups. If you would prefer not to have such advertising on your Web site, we encourage you to sign up for a plan that does not include advertising. Our Support Team can help you choose the plan that is right for you
4 User's Representations and Warranties.* User hereby represents and warrants to TimeWebHosting.com, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter User will ensure that:
o User is the owner or valid licensee of the User Content and each element thereof, and User has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the User Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by TimeWebHosting.com to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person; o User's use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any "moral right" or similar right however denominated;
o User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the User Content and the User Web site and will use the User Web site only for lawful purposes; and o User has used its best efforts to ensure that the User Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
* User shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of User's Web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by User or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on User's products, including, without limitation
o the accuracy and appropriateness of the User Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products, o ensuring that the User Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and o ensuring that the User Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. User shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling User orders and for handling User inquiries or complaints. User shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its Web site and online store.
* User grants TimeWebHosting.com the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the User Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services * In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Your account, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf.
5 License to TimeWebHosting.com.User hereby grants to TimeWebHosting.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
* digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the User Content; and
* make archival or back-up copies of the User Content and the User Web site.
* Except for the rights expressly granted above, TimeWebHosting.com is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with User.
* TimeWebHosting.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, User Content and/or Web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. User further agrees that TimeWebHosting.com shall not be liable to User for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
6 Billing and Payment
* User will pay to TimeWebHosting.com the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Registration Form.
* TimeWebHosting.com may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term by providing ten (10) days prior written notice thereof to User.
* The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on TimeWebHosting.com's net income). All such taxes may be added to TimeWebHosting.com's invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by User. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
* Unless otherwise specified, all initial fees shall be payable upon sign-up, and all subsequent fees and related charges shall be due and payable when billed, if by credit card, or if not by credit card, within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If any invoice is not paid within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, TimeWebHosting.com may charge User a late fee of $15.00 for; in addition any amounts payable to TimeWebHosting.com not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
* If TimeWebHosting.com collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if TimeWebHosting.com prevails in any action to which the User and TimeWebHosting.com are parties, User will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and TimeWebHosting.com's reasonable attorneys' fees. * If any check is returned for insufficient funds TimeWebHosting.com may impose a minimum processing charge of $25.00.
* In the event that any amount due to TimeWebHosting.com is not paid when due, TimeWebHosting.com, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
* There may be a minimum $30.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated.
* Wire transfers will be assessed a minimum $15.00 charge.
* There may be a minimum $15.00 charge for all credit card chargebacks.
* User acknowledges and agrees that TimeWebHosting.com may pre-charge User's fees for the Services to its credit card supplied by User during registration for the Initial Term.
* YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION.
7 Payment Policies - General
* Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment. * All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name. * Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received. * Any losses or expenses experienced by the User, due to actions taken by TimeWebHosting.com in response to Users non-payment, are not the responsibility of TimeWebHosting.com.
* Unless stated otherwise, a reference to 'USD$', '$US', 'dollar' or '$' or Rs is a reference to USA or INDIAN currency. All fees or other amounts hereunder shall be payable in US or INDIAN currency.
8 Payment Policies - Payment Processing
* TimeWebHosting.com's preferred method of payment is credit card. * By purchasing our hosting services, you are agreeing to allow TimeWebHosting.com to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select. * You grant TimeWebHosting.com permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request, including, but not limited to, hosting and/or domain name renewals.
* If we are unable to process a payment for your hosting plan by its due date, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail. * When an account is cancelled, all copies of the Web site and e-mail files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers.
* If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees. * If we make any refunds due to charges you dispute with your credit card TimeWebHosting.com, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by TimeWebHosting.com as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation. * It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies. In these situations, you shall have waived any and all rights to privacy.
10 Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership.
If TimeWebHosting.com assigns User an Internet Protocol ("IP") address for User's use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to TimeWebHosting.com, and User shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by TimeWebHosting.com in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. TimeWebHosting.com shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to User by TimeWebHosting.com, and TimeWebHosting.com reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
11 Caching. User expressly;
* grants to TimeWebHosting.com a license to cache the entirety of the User Content and User's Web site, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by TimeWebHosting.com under this Agreement and * agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of User's intellectual property rights or any third party's intellectual property rights.
12 CPU Usage.
User agrees that User shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of TimeWebHosting.com's servers. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by TimeWebHosting.com, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in TimeWebHosting.com's sole and absolute discretion. If TimeWebHosting.com takes any corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
13 Bandwidth and Disk Usage.
TimeWebHosting.com provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail and/or file-transfer-protocol ("FTP") accounts, the amount of which is defined in TimeWebHosting.com's web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, TimeWebHosting.com may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and refer to that as "Unlimited". In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. TimeWebHosting.com reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User's plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by TimeWebHosting.com for the Services purchased (the "Agreed Usage") and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by TimeWebHosting.com as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User's active electronic mail services related solely to User's web hosting account(s) with TimeWebHosting.com.
Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
TimeWebHosting.com will monitor User's use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. TimeWebHosting.com, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User's utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, normal usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User's Web site, User Content, User's electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User's account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in TimeWebHosting.com's sole and absolute discretion.
If TimeWebHosting.com takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If TimeWebHosting.com learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, TimeWebHosting.com may be obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail.
User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Web site does not violate such requirements or exceed any such limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. TimeWebHosting.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but TimeWebHosting.com does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. TimeWebHosting.com reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds the any such allotment.
* We do not provide support for the application once the application has been successfully installed; we provide support only for the installation or upgrade process. Any support requests regarding actual use of the application must be directed to the organization or TimeWebHosting.com that developed the application. * The User is responsible for creating back-ups before upgrading to the next version. * We can not guarantee that the version we currently provide is the latest one being distributed by the vendor.
* Any security risks including, but not limited to, hacking, phishing and information piracy are the sole responsibility of the User. * We reserve the right to discontinue applications managed by InstallCentral at any time. * InstallCentral applications are installed at the User's own risk. We can not be held liable for lost data or damage caused by open source applications provided through InstallCentral.
17 Property Rights.
* TimeWebHosting.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and TimeWebHosting.com's trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems ("Marks"). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to User to use or resell the Marks.
18 Disclaimer of Warranty.
User agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from TimeWebHosting.com, at User's own risk. User acknowledges and agrees that TimeWebHosting.com exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through TimeWebHosting.com's host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, A "RELATED PERSON") MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE. NO RELATED PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USER OR STORED BY USER OR ANY OF USER'S USERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY RELATED PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
20 Limitation of Liability.
* IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO US BY YOU DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
* WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
* EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
Have you any Question about the moneyback guarantee then please contact our billing team they will suggest you and clear our thought. Billing@Timewebhosting.com
You can also chat with our billing team , sales team and support team about that matter. before asking about money back guarantee , please read carefully all above condition.
Contact our team as Following Address
Sales Team : email@example.com
Support Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Billing Team : Billing@timewebhosting.com
Gtalk : Timewebhosting@gmail.com
skype : raj.akela